OPSC ASO is the dream job for most of the aspirants who reside in Odisha. Good News is the most awaited and most popular exam for the aspirants of Odisha is going to be held soon for the 586 new posts. Once we are recruited as OPSC ASO so what are the perk, salary details, Important dates, Syllabus eligibility criteria, and How to apply for the post all the required details will be shared below.
OPSC ASO 2022: Important Dates
One important points aspirant should know, OPSC has not released the Official notification yet but they have released the letter of the notification once it’s being approved by the higher authority then this information will be published publicly.
In the Examination like OPSC ASO we should ahead one step from our competitor, we should know when the examination is going to happen and all the syllabus so that we can start a little early and gain an extra advantage.
Those are the main reason for sharing the details of OPSC ASO 2021 so that the aspirants who took it seriously can gain extra advantage and do well in the exam. Most Importantly worked as Assistant Section Officer in Odisha Secretariat.
|Online Application Start Date||20th Jan 2022|
|Online Application End Date||19th Feb 2022|
|Admit Card Download Date||To Be Notified|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified|
|Result Published Date||To Be Notified|
OPSC ASO 2022: Vacancy Details
OPSC has already released a vacancy for the 210 OPSC ASO post for the year 2020 previously but officially not published it. Now as some of the Assistant Section Officers(ASO) got promotions hence they have now needed Aspirants to fill the post of 586 people. Hence we have a total of 796 posts for the year 2021 to fill the OPSC ASO in the Odisha Secretariat.
OPSC ASO 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Age Should be Between 21 years to 32 years.
- Candidates Must be a Indian Citizen.
- Candidates shall able to read , write and speak Odia Fluently.
- Candidate Must pass Middle School Examination with Odia as a language Subject.
- Candidate Must Pass Matriculation or equivalent exam in Odia as medium in non language Subject.
- Candidate Must Pass in Odia Language in Class VI or Higher class examination.
OPSC ASO 2022: How To Apply Online
- Candidates must check their eligibility Criteria before applying for the posts.
- Candidates Need to visit the OPSC Official website to fill the Details Online . OPSC Official Website details you will find bottom of this page.
- Candidates After Filling the Details need to Scan and upload Photograph , Full Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- After Successful Submission of Application candidates will get Unique Registration Number on top of the Application Page.
OPSC ASO 2022: Salary Details
Assistant Section Officers are posted in Odisha Secretariat. They get the salary of pay of Rupees 35400/- in Level 9 for Group B Posts. They got a Payscale between 9300- 34800 with a grade pay of 4200. The government of Odisha also provides Dearness allowances and other benefits.
OPSC ASO 2022: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
OPSC will conduct a written exam of 450 marks with a total of 6 Hours of the exam. This exam covers on below topics.
|Papers||Subjects||Marks||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||100||100||90 Minutes|
|2||(A) Test Of Reasoning and Mental Ability||50||50||90 Minutes|
|(A) English||100||100||120 Minutes|
|4||Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical)||50||05||60 Minutes|
Candidates who cleared the Cut Of mark in the Written Exam will be called for the Computer Application Test. Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer and a 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
If you want the detailed Syllabus then Click Here.
OPSC ASO 2022: How To Prepare For The Exam
OPSC ASO is one of the Prestigious exams in Odisha. Where Candidates can get a job in the Odisha secretariat with a handsome salary with more benefits from the government of India. Hence students need to start preparing for this exam too early. You guys can check the below books which are recommended for all the OPSC Aspirants.
Official Website Link — > Click Here
Link for the Telegram Group –> Click Here
You can Contact Use Here –> Click Me
I have mentioned my personal details in my About Us Page you can contact me there as well.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
ALL The Best Guys For Your Exam and For Your Career